Our Spring Break started yesterday and while Jack is only in school three days a week, it seems to have had a bit of an impact around here. The kids have been fussing with each other quite a bit and I'm not quite sure why.
Here's a run down of our day in words and pictures.
- Pancakes for breakfast
- A physical for increasing my life insurance (trying to get it updated before my birthday, cheaper premiums that way!)
- A trip to Target for new sand toys and bubbles
- A walk to the park
- Naptime (boy, was I ready for this!)
- While the kids slept, I worked on a project for Morgan's room
- A trip to Sonic for "Happy Hour" Slushes (and Mozzarella Sticks for me!)
- Cleaning out the car while the kids played with bubbles, rode bikes and shared secrets with friends.
- Dinner, Daddy, a chance for me to breathe.
- Building towers
- Playing outside until dusk
- Dirty toes
- A quick shower
- Everyone sleeping all night!! (First time in weeks.)
On to day two!